Monday, June 22, 2009

LOST

I CANT FIND MY INTERNAL SELF IM LOST WITH NO CAUSE AND NO PURPOSE I CAN SMELL THE FIRE IN MY MIND WHILE MY HEART POUNDS FOR LOVE I STILL FEEL LOST' '

MY HEART LOVE WHEN IT RAIN'S BEING SPIRED BY NATURE IS MY ONLY CAUSE OF LIVING I FEEL THE PAIN DEEP IN MY SOUL WONDERING HOW DID I BECOME SO LOST IN MY MIND. MY MIND IS HOLDING ME HOSTAGE FOR REASONS I DONT KNOW, I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A TEST FOR ME TO OVERCOME THE PAIN SHE CAUSE ME AS A CHILD I STILL DONT KNOW WHO I AM. FEELING LOST IS THE ONLY THING I KNOW . IM SCARED TO KNOW THE REAL ME BECAUSE THE PAIN I HAVE IS IN MY EYES I STILL FEEL LIKE THAT LITTLE GIRL IN THAT DARK ROOM ....NOW I HAVE TO FACE THE WORLD AND PUT MY PAIN AND THE LACK OF A MOTHER FIGURE A SIDE IN MY LIFE AND PERSUADE MY MIND TO LET ME LIVE ..................NO MORE OF FEELING LOST.STILL NOT KNOWING WHO I AM IS GOOD FOR ME BECAUSE I KNOW IM NOT HER AND I NEVER WILL BE

2 comments:

  1. Hey I just wanted to take a moment to let you know how much I've been enjoying your blog. You do a great job of covering interesting and compelling topics, while relating your thoughts and ideas.

    Your writing style is lighthearted but incredibly thoughtful which really engages the reader and makes for fun reading within each post.

    I also really like the design of the site. You're color scheme and layout really add to the overall feel of the site. Keep up the great work. You're an inspiration.

    Max Gibson
    wineandbowties.com

    ReplyDelete

WHAT DO YOU THINK