Thursday, July 23, 2009

MESSAGE TO MY THOUGHTS

DEAR THOUGHTS

LOVE KILLS ME, MY HEART IS MY FIGURE OF SPEECH MY MIND IS COMPLEX, TOO COMPLEX FOR ME TOO UNDERSTAND MY SOUL WHICH I CANT SEE ,BUT I CAN HEAR IT THROW MY SLEEP OR MAYBE THAT'S THE WIND TALKING AT NIGHT.MY THOUGHTS SET'S ME APART FROM OTHERS. I CANT BREATH WHEN THE WATER HIT'S MT FACE SO I CURL UP TO A LITTLE BALL SO I CAN TRAP MY HEART IT A SCARY THING A WORLD WITH NO ART OR PASSION IS NOT A WORLD FOR ME BECAUSE IT LEAVES ME WITH NO INSPIRATION SO COMPLEX I BLACK OUT WHEN IM LOST FOR MY WORDS WHICH TO ME ARE MINI POEMS . I AM SO COMPLEX LIFE IS A STORY BUT I DO BELEIVE WE WRITE IT WELL SOME OF IT. HER EYES SCARE ME I CANT BELIEVE IM LOST AND TRAPPED IN THIS SERCET SOCIETY.. MY SOUL .......WAIT DO I HAVE ONE I WOULN'T KNOW SHE TELLS ME THAT IM SOULESS AND MAYBE I AM....WHO IS THIS GIRL IS THIS GIRL ME WOW DEEP THOUGHTS CHANGE MY MIND MAYBE I SHOULD BE MORE LIKE EMILY DICKINSON .....OR LIKE TONI MORRISON BECAUSE IT'S SAD TO SAY I DONT KNOW HOW TO BE ME I HATE THE SILENCE THE SILENCE IS THE DEATH TO MY MIND........CHARLIE SHANELL DUNN

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT DO YOU THINK